What are the kodi repositories and How to install it- Complete guide
Kodi repositories, also known as repos, are containers for add-ons, which are essentially Kodi applications. Some Kodi repositories include only one add-on, many others. When you install a Kodi repository instead of individual add-ons, the add-ins are automatically updated when a new version is released.
Kodi repositories come in the form of a ZIP file. You can find a guide on how to install them here.There are several ways to access it. Some easier than others. The easiest and fastest way to install Repo is to use special giant repositories. Visit best kodi repositories to find repos that suits your purpose.
The two main players in the game are XunityTalk’s SuperRepo and XunityTalk’s Xfinity
When configuring these Kodi repositories, you will not need to waste time searching in which repository the desired add-in is located and then installing that single repository to access it. They give you access to almost everyone at once. It appears in categories in an easy to use interface.
SuperRepo is a huge repository, with many repositories included. It has over 2,400 add-ons and also includes other things, such as skins. The skins change the appearance of Kodi. What they have done is indexing almost all the complements into one central location. Therefore, it is easy to navigate through everyone and find what you want.
How to install Kodi repositories
Before Kodi allows you to install Kodil Repository on your Firestick, you must enable unknown sources. If you do not know how, check our quick and easy guide to Enable Unknown Sources in the Kodi Tutorial. Once done, you can install the best repositories or add-ons offered by the third-party Kodi community.
- Open settings in the Kodi Window on the top left.
- Go to system option.
- In the next window, select add on and turn on Unknown Sources.
- Click Yes to acknowledge the activity
- Now get back to settings and choose file manager
- Click on to the “Add Source”
- 7. In the none row, type this exactly as given http://www.lvtvv.com/repo
- Now give a proper name, so you can remember it
- Now get back to settings AGAIN AND CLICK aDD-ONS
- Choose Install from ZIP file.
- Look for the name you used for saving the add-on
- Now wait for installing the add-on, you will get an add-on installed message.
- Now you can click Install from repository > Name of the repository > Add-on category
These are the best Kodi repositories for 2019. We continuously review this list to make sure it contains only the repositories in use. As soon as we find out that a repository is not working, we update this article accordingly. If you have found an excellent repository or would like to share comments, do not hesitate to contact us through the comments section below.