How To Setup VPN On PS4 And PS3 in 3 simple steps
Installing the best VPN on your PlayStation is not as simple as downloading it on your Smartphone. Do you wish to connect a VPN to your PlayStation? In this article, we’ve provided three simple steps to connect your PlayStation to a VPN.
How to Setup VPN on your PS4 and PS3?
There are three methods to setup VPN on your PlayStation console. You can set up VPN on PS4 and PS3 using either of 3 steps. Apply any of the 3 methods to configure a VPN on your gaming console.
Method 1 – Setup VPN on PS4 and PS3 via Wifi Router
- Navigate to XMB menu of PS3 or PS4.
- Go to Settings > Network Settings > Set Up Internet Connection.
- Now click “Use Wifi” option.
- Select Easy connection method.
- Choose your Wireless network and enter the credentials.
- Click “Do Not use a Proxy server” option.
- Finally, accept all your settings and select the option “Test Connection“.
Method 2 – Setup VPN on PS4 and PS3 via Windows
- Download and Install the required VPN application for Windows.
- Launch the VPN and connect it to the US server.
- Then connect the PlayStation 3 or PlayStation 4 to your PC via cable.
- Navigate to the System Control Panel > Network and Sharing centre.
- Now click on the adaptor option with your VPN name > Properties.
- Go to Sharing tab and click enable option to allow other network users to connect via the PC’s internet connection.
- Choose Home Networking connection > internet connection you wish to share from the menu.
- On your PlayStation console, go to Settings > Network Settings > Set up Internet connection.
- Click “Do Not Use a Proxy Server”.
- Accept all the Settings > Test Connection.
Method 3 – Setup VPN on PS3 and PS4 via Mac
- Install a required VPN application on your Mac.
- Connect the PS3 or PS4 to the PC via cable.
- Navigate to “System Preferences” and “Sharing” option.
- Choose Internet Sharing on the following screen.
- Now, click on “Share your Connection from” and choose a source of your network connection.
- Select To computer using > Ethernet.
- Then, enable the checkbox next to the Internet Sharing option.
- Navigate to the PlayStation VPN application on your Mac system.
- Launch VPN and connect to the server.
- Access the XMB menu on your PlayStation console.
- Use a LAN cable and click “Do Not Use a Proxy Server”.
- At last, accept all the Settings and choose Test Collection. That’s it.
Looking for best VPN for your Playstation console? Pick the best VPNs from this list.
These are the simple steps to Install VPN on your PS4. Hope this guide will be helpful for you. In case, if you are facing any issue while installing, reach us. We will help you to solve your issue. Thank you!